Sign in to follow this  
Guest kenya

Which side?

Guest kenya

Which side should a logo go on the front of a shirt?

Left or right? Is there a standard?

Oh, and if the shirt has a pocket- should you put the logo on it?

Or is this all just preference?

Thanks!

Guest fivestar

I normally put the logo on the left side and if there's a pocket I normally put it on the pocket.

Which side should a logo go on the front of a shirt?

Left or right? Is there a standard?

Oh, and if the shirt has a pocket- should you put the logo on it?

Or is this all just preference?

Thanks!

The few shirts I've done, I suggest to the individual it's intended for; to place the logo on the left side if it's too small to be centered.

Bottom line though...one ultimately places it where they want it.

left side for me too, I believe thats the standard, I have looked at many many shirts ( on people) and it always seems to be on the left side. Its amazing how you pay closer attention to peoples shirts once you start doing them.

Renee

Guest fivestar

left side for me too, I believe thats the standard, I have looked at many many shirts ( on people) and it always seems to be on the left side. Its amazing how you pay closer attention to peoples shirts once you start doing them.

Renee

;) ;) ;D I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who does that.  Amazing also how you'll see a font and say to yourself "that's brush stroke or arial bold or whatever font it may be".

Guest kenya

Renee

;):lol:;D I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who does that.  Amazing also how you'll see a font and say to yourself "that's brush stroke or arial bold or whatever font it may be".

Thanks for all the replies.

Renee

;D ;D ;D I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who does that.  Amazing also how you'll see a font and say to yourself "that's brush stroke or arial bold or whatever font it may be".

Five, I guess the fonts when I see store fronts.  ;D

LOL Five!

How true that is, another thing I do is pay attention to window graphics alot more and wonder what the guy paid for that or I think to myself I could have done that a whole lot better! LOL!! I also get alot of ideas from my close scrunity as well, because there are some really great signs and shirts etc!

Renee

i also see cars that have magnetic signs on them and before i read anything, i check to see if the corners are rounded. Im sick!!!!

Left side for us too Vette.

I'm ALWAYS checking out decals on vehicles and see how they are holding up, or say, 'Hey I have that'!  ;)  Yes, this profession can make one 'sick'..but in a good way!  ;)

Guest kenya

Thanks for all the input !!

A friend of mine that use to do shirts many years ago always told me the logos "always"  go over the heart