Sign in to follow this  
rdgdesigns

can't "cut a print"

I have been struggling with this for the past two months and can't get this to work. I need to get help or I am sending the cutter back. I want to cut a text that i have printed.

I print it with registration marks, then go to cut a print and it gives me the screen to toggle to set the x and y axis, but when I press the arrows the cutter doesn't do anything.  Then if I bypass that because I have set them manually when I hit cut, I get a "fatal error" message and get kicked out of SB..

I am soooo discusted!!! Can anyone help me?

Thanks

ps, i have read every item on here that pertains to cutting a print and tried everything and it still doesn't work. Hell, I even read the owners manual!!!! All 8 hours of it!! ;D

I have been struggling with this for the past two months and can't get this to work. I need to get help or I am sending the cutter back. I want to cut a text that i have printed.

I print it with registration marks, then go to cut a print and it gives me the screen to toggle to set the x and y axis, but when I press the arrows the cutter doesn't do anything.  Then if I bypass that because I have set them manually when I hit cut, I get a "fatal error" message and get kicked out of SB..

I am soooo discusted!!! Can anyone help me?

Thanks

ps, i have read every item on here that pertains to cutting a print and tried everything and it still doesn't work. Hell, I even read the owners manual!!!! All 8 hours of it!! :o

WHAT CUTTER ARE YOU USING?

Hello, I had a similar problem with jogging the lasers. i finally solved my problem by adjusting the laser home position outside of the area you will be jogging to. For some reason the laser wont jog past the home position. Ever since I have done that I have been able to jog the lasers just fine. I hope this helped you.