Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Center Finding Ruler

Does anyone use these.  I did a search and was surprised I couldn't find any posts on this.

Center Finding Rules

A fast and accurate way to find the center of a piece of stock. These Center Finding Rules are specially designed for this task, and the 24" long length is particularly unusual.

18P0403.jpg

My all time favorite ruler to use, everyone makes fun of me when I go into a panic that I cant find my ruler! The ones in the picture are 24" mine is only 15" I think I see a fathers day opportunity where did you get yours?

I use one, but mine is an 18" clear (see-through) plastic ruler.  I've had it for years and just bought another one last weekend at Micheal's for $4.

My all time favorite ruler to use, everyone makes fun of me when I go into a panic that I cant find my ruler! The ones in the picture are 24" mine is only 15" I think I see a fathers day opportunity where did you get yours?

I didn't get it yet I was wondering if I should?  I found it here

http://www.garrettwade.com/center-finding-rule-12-in./p/18P04.03/

Here's a pic of the one I use.  The line/numbers going down the middle of the ruler is the center finder.  The outside numbers are regular ruler numbers.  It's got grids throughout on every 1/8" inch mark. Very handy.

IS-ART1545_medium.jpg

no i don't need anything like those gadgets. i have, (as i used to say when i was a mechanic) a micrometer eye, a feeler gauge finger, and a torque wrench arm. ;D

bb

you laugh, my wife is that way I lay something out she takes one look at it tells me what needs to be fixed , ill slap the ruler on it and shes dead on. Pisses me right off LOL  ;D

no i don't need anything like those gadgets. i have, (as i used to say when i was a mechanic) a micrometer eye, a feeler gauge finger, and a torque wrench arm. ;D

bb

Did you use to say that out loud?  ;D

bb

Did you use to say that out loud?  :o

all the time! in jest of course. i always used the right tool for the job. sometimes it's the three i was born with. i just pressed thirty shirts last week, and eyeballed every one. thinking about that "logo it" thingy though.

bb