Sign in to follow this  
kneal4747

Vectorized WMF Files

Hi all, Not knowing much about how all this works, I have a Disc with 27,000 already vectorized images on it , that are WMF Files. ( what does WMF Mean ??  LOL)  will I be able to use this disc with Signblazer ?? Can these files or images be imported into signblazer, and be ready to cut ?? This might be a really stupid question, but I am REALLY NEW at this vinyl cutting stuff !!  I need all the help I can get ..  Thanks so muck..  Kevin

WMF (windows meta files) can be imported directly into SignBlazer. And here is how you do it:

1. Open the file

2.right click and copy

3.In Signblazer,go to EDIT then CLIPBOARD PASTE

and there you have it.

It will most likely be very big,just size it down. If it is a colored file,it will cut each color separately, or you can cut out of one color by selecting each color while pressing the 'alt' key until you have them all.

Wow !!!    Thanks for the reply !!!!  This is a great forum !!!  I don't even have my MH721 Yet, I just got confirmation today it is on its way, and I am just getting my ducks in a row to be ready to use it !!  I can't wait !!! It looks like alot of fun.....  Thanks again !!