Sign in to follow this  
quadi

Just received mh721

I just received my MH721 yesterday and am still in the process of setting up. My question: There seems to be a strip of masking tape over the line (crack) where the vynil is supposed to line up. Should I remove this tape, or leave it? Thanks! quadi

Thanks, John. I appreciate your reply. I have been reading some other cutter's question and responses and I know I am like some who might have problems due to computer illiteracy. I learned Swahili easier than I am learning computerese! lol quadi

Thanks for the welcome. I grew up in the Dallas - Ft. Worth area. Am now in Phoenix where I have lived for the past 23 years.

Thanks for the welcome. I grew up in the Dallas - Ft. Worth area. Am now in Phoenix where I have lived for the past 23 years.

Your location says, Seagoville, TX. What are you in for? 5 to 10  :thumbsup:

Jon

Hey, Jon. Guess you are familiar with the Federal Prison in Seagoville. Growing up in that small community was almost like serving a sentence. Joined the service after graduation and went back only once to visit. I am definitely an desert rat now! Just a word of thanks to tech support's Brandon Davis. I called yesterday with a small problem and he was great. Fixed the problem online and had me up and cutting in about five minutes. Thanks Brandon.

quadi