Sign in to follow this  
prettybird

What software should I get to use with my Roland?

Hi, we just got a Roland Soljet SC500 and we are wondering what software to use with it.  We need a rip software, something we can use to turn things we download and stuff into vectors so we can cut it out.  Our Roland prints and cuts so we need something that we can use to print and cut.  We want to be able to cut out letters of words and things like that.  I think Flexi Sign Pro would work but we are wondering if there is a cheaper software that would work good but cost a lot less.  We are wondering if FlexiStarter would work alone or would we have to use it with another program?

Thanks!

Flexistarter will not work alone ...it is a basic software,,  You will need to step up to a higher level,,

I ran a full time sign biz for 2 years with FlexiStarter and Inkscape (Free). Still would if I had not gotten a deal on FlexiPro

I bought out a sign shop that was going broke. I have no idea where you can get a good deal. It is in my opinion overpriced to begin with.

If you already have good design software,such as Corel or AI, there are several cheap cutting apps out there that can be had for $100 or less.