Sign in to follow this  
Daniel T

must have MARKER

today i came across this item at a large craft store. It's a Sharpie, poster paint, extra fine line White. i used it to lay out some lines on a black trailer, WoW! and it wipes off with water and rag.  well worth the few bucks it cost.  dTm

post-515-12986512842955_thumb.jpg

post-515-12986512854926_thumb.jpg

thanks! I use colored pencils and a good eraser but white is another story. I do the occasional black banner and I needed something white to mark with.

Guest fivestar

Thanks for the info Daniel, I have been using Stabilo (grease) pens as they work great too.

I'v been using those stabilo pencils for 30+ years...first when I was in the upholstery business,and now with this...big problem is around here the best I can find is red and black. I know they make white but I can't find any locally.

yes they are. The old man who taught me the upholstery biz called them keel pencils. Different names,same things. I usually get mine on ebay but you can get a dozen at office depot for about $10.

Well, if anyone is in need of colors other than red or black, let me know. I'm pretty sure that one of our local office supply store has more than those two colors.