Sign in to follow this  
Xtremethrottle

Cant get anything to work with this Program HELP!!!!!

For years i have been using a ZUND plotter machine with a program called icut.  Its a very expensive software and i just bought i small copam so i can travel around with it and i cant use my icut software and im forced to use this one.  i cant even get any of my files to open.  All my file are .AI format which should be fine but i keep getting an error even before i click on it to open and it closes the program.

Yes i do know how to use the import feature.  Like i said im not knew to doing this kind of stuff just this program.  It just does not make any sense why i cant open any files.  Forget trying to cut something with it.  At this point i would be happy if i could just get a file to open.  but if i cant figure it out by tomorrow im just going to get a version of Flexi and hopefully have better luck with that.

More than likely the ai files you are trying to import are a newer version than Signblazer can read.

Thank you very much.  I bet that is exactly what it is.  Im using CS3.  Is there anyway i can save it as a older format just like with AutoCAD?

Yes, if you save to .eps it will ask you what version to save to.