Sign in to follow this  
designed

flexi and registration marks

Hey all, I use signcut pro it is easy and fast.  however now and then there is a small problem with all software.  Right now it is cutting lines in my vinyl cutting a large logo but does good on a small one.  I need two softwares in case something like this happens I want to cut in another one.  I will always use signcut as primary but my question is does flexi starter the 8.5 starter do easy registration marks and split out colors like signcut does?  also what is a dongle?

A dongle is a plug that goes in one of your computer ports to allow the software to work.

I have used Flexistarter only for my business for 2 years now. It is basically all I need to cut with. ...very easy to learn and yes, has registration marks and cuts for different colors.  You just click pause between colors. 

also dongle is your password protect.  As a key that locks  your software, so to speak,  Fits in your USB port.  Also with dongle you do not need to be on the internet to be able to work and your license is unlimited, as with softkey version, (no dongle).  you do need to be connected to the internet every 15 days or license expires.