Sign in to follow this  
kfintoni

Vinyl by the foot?

I am searching for places that does vinyl by the foot. I know Specialty graphics sells by the foot and I have purchased some Siser from them. Does anyone know where I can get Oracal 651 by the foot or an equal vinyl that I can purchase by the foot. I am not rich enough to start buying large rolls at this time.

You might want to post the colors you are looking for and if I have any of them I'd me happy to help.

Fellers sells by the foot.  gotta watch their shipping, tho.  They wouldn't tell me how much my shipping was when I ordered.  Ended up my 4 pieces of vinyl came from 2 different warehouses and there were 2 separate shipping charges.  Product did get here quick, tho and was good stuff. Just my 2 cents worth.

damn didnt know fellers sold by the foot. im gonna have to order some stuff and just pick it up at their place

their catalog doesn't show 651 by the YARD. 751,yes. YOu'll pay for it though...$4.99 a yard for 15". That comes out to almost $250 for 50 yards. You can buy the 50 yards for $125. So you are paying twice as much for the convenience.

I don't see anywhere that they sell it by the foot. Maybe you have to call that order in.

damn forget that. i am thinking of starting selling vinyl so if i do ill be on here selling it by the yard

we sell vinyl by the foot, heat applied only though.. sorry no Oracle 651.. if you try going through our site the shipping will be off the wall.. our free shipping conflits with the vinyl.. we're working on this.. 

vinyl by the fooooooooooooooot

carolina vinyl sign supply

2725 old wrightsboro rd 3b

wilmington nc 28405

we ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 877 745 8549

marieeeeeeee  tim and jack :o

I have searched high and low for places that sell Oracal 651 and 631 by the yard.  I found a place, Vinyl Outlet (vinyloutlet.net), and my order should be here tomorrow.  They have 15" and 24" by the yard and 36" sheets.  They shipped quick, so as long as it's in good shape, I will get more there until I get enough inventory in stock on rolls. 

I am going to make a spreadsheet with all the color codes and vinyl types, so I can keep track of what I have and what's on order.  I have to be organized or I go nuts.  :-)

Nancy