Sign in to follow this  
pianomom

I need some help vectorizing these drawings

I have a few drawings that I need vectorized if someone is able. I have supplied the picture in different ways to try and make it the easiest to vectorize and cut. If for some reason the images aren't working I can email them directly.

Thanks so much for the help.

Pianomom

post-387-12986512802876_thumb.jpg

post-387-12986512803881_thumb.jpg

post-387-12986512804635_thumb.jpg

post-387-1298651281317_thumb.jpg

post-387-12986512814019_thumb.jpg

post-387-12986512814707_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much!!! Now I have a question for you. Please pardon my novice knowledge but with these graphics I am not able to import them into Inkscape. It looks like they need to be .ai.svg. Is that true? and if so can I burden you again to re-save in that format. At some point I will be up-grading to a different program for designing but for now all I have access to is Inkscape. Do you know if I use Coreldraw are the basic .ai programs are usable?

Again, I appreciate your help SOOOOO much. I'll keep plugging along (learning) on this end.

Thanks

Pianomom

Once the files have been vectorized and saved in .ai format, you open them with the cutting program and cut away. No need to open them in InkScape. InkScapes format is .svg, and reads graphics file in raster format (pixels), but does not read .ai or .eps, yet does allow you to save in .eps format once you have vectorized your raster image.

You can open, edit, and export just about any format vector in Corel X3