Sign in to follow this  
Guest kenya

Where's JoeCamaro ?

Guest kenya

Has any one heard from Joe?

I haven't seen him around lately.

If I remeber right, his debut of his clothing line was this week so I'm sure he's been working his but off lately.

He posts something on Facebook just about everyday... but I can't understand the crap he's typing! lol j/k

Guest TracMatt

He's good.  I'll tell him to come check in  :thumbsup:, I talk to him almost everyday.

He posts something on Facebook just about everyday... but I can't understand the crap he's typing! lol j/k

LOL I know what you mean FM, he talks to me like that on FB too and I'm like what?  Hope its good stuff your saying  :)

Tracee

Guest kenya

He's good.  I'll tell him to come check in  :thumbsup:, I talk to him almost everyday.

LOL I know what you mean FM, he talks to me like that on FB too and I'm like what?  Hope its good stuff your saying  :thumbsup:

Tracee

Thanks for the update Tracee. Tell him I said "hello".

Hi Guys & Gals!

Here I am, alive and doing well. Vette, thanx for starting this topic. I appreciate you talking the time to ask.

My clothing line debuted 2 weeks ago and I received great feedback and I have been selling well  :thumbsup: I have been busy working a lot and deciding what to do about my future. I have been checking places to rent and start a business, I have been making plans and stuff like that. I think it is about time for me to do what I've be wanting to do for a long time now.

Im healthy, having fun and still doing crazy things (as usual).

I apologize for not being a good friend. I have gotten pm's and I havent had the time to reply to them.

Firemalt, that crap  I write in FB is called Spanish  :rolleyes:  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update Joe.  Glad things are going so well for you and continue to wish you the best!

Jenny

Guest kenya

Hi Guys & Gals!

Here I am, alive and doing well. Vette, thanx for starting this topic. I appreciate you talking the time to ask.

My clothing line debuted 2 weeks ago and I received great feedback and I have been selling well  :rolleyes: I have been busy working a lot and deciding what to do about my future. I have been checking places to rent and start a business, I have been making plans and stuff like that. I think it is about time for me to do what I've be wanting to do for a long time now.

Im healthy, having fun and still doing crazy things (as usual).

I apologize for not being a good friend. I have gotten pm's and I havent had the time to reply to them.

Firemalt, that crap  I write in FB is called Spanish  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Hi Ya Joe  :thumbsup:........... wow, everything sounds like it's really moving forward for you.

That's wonderful !!!

I just missed ya being around & I was also hoping that you were working on another one of your You Tube videos ---  :o:thumbsup: :thumbsup:.

Take care & keep in touch my friend, Vette