Sign in to follow this  
crazy cat

refine EH721 and old signblazer

i have been using old sign blazer with refine EH721  but i accidently changed the output now it will not work, it works with artcut,what is the best suited driver i should be using .i downloaded the trial elements but that does not work as i have a dongle..thanks

hi tried that one, was using  a graptec but that is now not responding and the corners were not a sharp cut, am using  AG 75 signline at the moment all seems okay.thanks

Maybe you could upgrade to the USCutter version of SignBlazer that has the driver for your MH721.

hi were would i find that? the cutter is making funny ends on some letters, so i am going to have to work out another driver..thanks

I will have to email SignBlazer and see if it is possible. Worst case scenario: you could buy the new version, we sell it for only $60.

i am trying to reinstall my signblazer 5 after unistalling signblzer elements, but i can not install any of my clip art,i grt application error FNDPLGIN caused protection faultin moduele QPRO200.DLL ..set up did notdetect any programs that use plug in so signblazer plugins were not installed.... someone please help...

I will move this to the SignBlazer section to see if the SBE techs have any input.