Sign in to follow this  
Inkables

First Vinyl Project

I'm attaching my first wall vinyl project.  I placed this on my son's wall.  Only two designs to go.  I was wondering though, I'm using Oracal 651 but is there something with less of a gloss to it that I could use if I'm wanting more of a matte finish.

Any ideas on what something like this would cost to purchase?

We just got our cutter a few weeks ago.  We have mostly worked with heat transfer vinyl doing some custom drawstring bags.

Graphic1.pdf

Graphic1.pdf

Nice Job!  :thumbsup: and it would be oracal 631 for the matte finish plus the sell tape just for that vinyl I think uscutter carries it.

Excellent job on the graphic!, however I have read somewhere that 651 is not meant for walls. oracal 631 is what is supposed to be used on walls and it is all in a matte finish. I think 651 will not stick for long on walls, something about the adhesive on it. there is another thread here about that exactly.

Renee

Very nice job on the graphic!  Definitely get some Oracal 631 for wall projects.  Goes on easy and has a nice matte finish.

Thanks to all for the valuable information.  I wasn't sure what vinyl to use.  I will definitely be purchasing Oracle 631 in the very near future.  :thumbsup: