Sign in to follow this  
select7

Need some help!

Okay so I recieved my mh-871 a couple of days ago and finally had time today to set it up. Everything seems to be working fine but the 2 cds that I received with it (1 small sony 215mb cd-r and the sign blazer 2008 cd) both are blank. What is that small cd-r for? and also would i be able to get another sign blazer software cd from uscutter?

Have you tried the CD's  in another computer? Both showing blank could mean your drive is having trouble reading them.

Anyway, if the cutter is working fine, the small one you don't need. It's just the usb drivers, I think.

I'm sure US Cutter will send you CD's if the ones you have are blank. Meanwhile, you can DL the Signblazer from US Cutter.

Sounds good, also I cannot seem to put my .jpg files to cut. what format do the files have to be in? how do i convert them? thanks in advance!

a jpg has to be vectorized to cut. You can do this in SB,after converting to black and white. You can do it in Inkscape in color. Look in the Inkscape section for a tutorials. It's not hard.