Sign in to follow this  
kenimes

Trial Mode Starts Count

For the life of me, I cannot find how to disable the Trial Start count. I deleted everything having to do with SignBlazer and Cutting Tecnologies on the computer and in the registry, and downloaded and installed the full version from this section, as well as the update. On most computers, this resolves the counting of the Trial Mode starts, but not on this one customers computer in particular.

Any ideas?

I had that problem with the downloaded version. I can't remember if I had SB or SB for US Cutter. I uninstalled the program, deleted the Cutting Technologies folder, and install the software off the disc that came with my cutter. That ended the count for me.

I have the same version on two laptops and one does the count and the other doesn't. I think they were loaded from the same file. The only difference is one is Vista (one that doesn't work)

Yea, I think it was Vista that was counting, and they had the same deal, with SBE loaded on another computer that was not counting......blah.

I installed SB that came with my LP24 it does not count for the trial laptop Gateway Vista 32 bit, my desk top has SB downloaded from the US Cutter download site it is older desk top with Windows XP it does the counter trial

Some people where passing around a fix for that, not too long ago.

Maybe someone will post it here.

I thought I had seen that as well, but when I run a search for Trial Count- I get nothing...

:thumbsup:

My experience occurred on my desktop machine with XP Pro. Only difference was the downloaded one counted and the one that came on the disc with my machine did not.

I have the one from the disc installed on my laptop and desktop now and neither counts.

To get it to stop I did not have to alter any registry entries either. I just uninstalled the program and deleted the program folder left behind before installing again. Always delete the left behind program folders when you uninstall programs. They will store ini files that contain things like counter info.