onebusymomma

trial program

I dont mind running the trial program and realise I cant buy the full version because Jerry passed away. However, I am getting tired of my trial program cutting diagonal lines through my work. It is getting very expensive to have to re-do some of my work to get rid of the diagonal cuts. Is there anyway to get around this trial program problem?

I think you'll find it's not the program causing the stray cuts, it will be an "Open Path" in your graphic.

Look lines that are not connected in your graphic.

What I would try, is when you find it has a cutting problem, try cutting the same graphic with another cutting program.  If you don't have another program, there are quite a few free demo programs on the net.

What format are you trying to cut?

I am not sure what format im trying to cut.. i just open SignBlazer and click on the Text button and type my text. Then, click cut...

What other program works with a USCutter.. I was told that SignBlazer is the only one that will work with my cutter... :thumbsup:

I would try a serial connection if possible. I had loads of trouble with USB. When I changed to serial they all went away.

No flexi starter and pro will do too.

Paco

I Use Flexi Pro & Signlab both work great t0 cut with also Corel Draw & Quick Cut work to

I use Quick cut with Corel 9

Been watching your thread.

I was told by a computer guy (when I was having problems with usb to usb interface) that the adapter may not solve the problem, because you're still using usb, just hooking it up different on the cutter end.

At his recommendation i installed a serial card (port) in my computer and it solved all my problems.

It only cost about $35 for the card and it's a snap in install.

just my 2cents worth.

Been watching your thread.

I was told by a computer guy (when I was having problems with usb to usb interface) that the adapter may not solve the problem, because you're still using usb, just hooking it up different on the cutter end.

At his recommendation i installed a serial card (port) in my computer and it solved all my problems.

It only cost about $35 for the card and it's a snap in install.

just my 2cents worth.

Yes, but you are emulating a serial port so the driver is not required. Also my problem was with the USB port on the cutter. Had I replaced the mother board it most likely would have fixed it but who knows for how long. Serial is just a better connection for this type of machine. Another option if you own a desktop is to buy a serial card to install in your PC.