Sign in to follow this  
godstrong1

circle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click on the Circle tool (pink circle on the left side) or just press F5 and the circle tool will be selected.  Then hold down the left mouse button and drag out a circle to whatever size you want it.  If you want a true round circle, hold the Ctrl key while you drag.

That is how you draw a circle, is that what you are asking or did I miss something in your question?

Thanks dgreenh !

i was wondering how to make a true round circle . is there a manual that explains the tools & options very simply ? :chopper:

regards , Rodger Myers

ok i pressed f5 and it selected the circle tool, then pressed the right mouse button, then the window with the cut copy past comes out. then i tried to left click and drag out a circle and it made a square with dotted lines and 2 little squares in the center of the dotted lines & with a circle also on one of the dotted lines. am i doing something wrong?

OK I FINALY GOT IT! I WAS MESSING AROUND WITH THE FILL AND STROKE BUTTON AND IT STARTED WORKING. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. :)

I'm glad that helped you out.  I don't know of any manual, there is probably a help file of some kind.  Using the Ctrl key for circles is pretty much standard on all drawing programs.