locknload1

Cutterpros CR630 Blades & Holder Question

I've been using mine without an issue for going on two years, the only issue I have is that when I got it on e-Bay ($164.00, pays to bid on Labor day) I got a bit excited and purchased a ton of "Roland" blades that don't fit.

The blades are too fat...

I wanted to ask if anyone knows if any specific brands of blade holders that will fit the CR630 since it'll be a more economical move than buying blades at this point; yeah, I got that many Roland branded blades?

If anyone has the answer I'd appreciate it.

RG

hello,

i had the same problem, bought 20 blades for $15.00 on ebay and they were for roland, didnt fit pcut 360. had to buy the roland blade adapter for $50.00 and it works great no problem.

Use the Roland type blade holder we use with the PCuts we sell: http://www.uscutter.com/Creation-PCut-Blade-Holder-_p_136.html

I measured the blades I need it to fit and they're 1.95mm as opposed to the 1.52mm blades that fit my current blade holder; also the current blade holder is 11.53mm at the neck which fits into the carriage.

Attached are a couple of photos so you have an idea of the shape of the new blade.

Do you know if the blade holder you suggested will work?

Thanks,

RG

post-4721-12986535112283_thumb.jpg

post-4721-12986535112848_thumb.jpg

post-4721-12986535128176_thumb.jpg

post-4721-12986535128819_thumb.jpg

Yes, that is a Creation style blade holder pictured, and will not accept Roland type blades. The Roland blade holder we include with the PCut's we sell will accept Roland type blades.

:thumbsup: Got the blade holder last week and really like the quality; no more unscrewing and readjusting just to change the blade thanks to the magnetic drop in system, and the whole thing is a nice solid metal construction.

Thanks for your help; you saved me a ton of money by helping me find the correct holder to use the 40+ blades I already have, and the cost of the holder from you was about half the cost of the holder suggested by Cutter Pros.

RG

;D Got the blade holder last week and really like the quality; no more unscrewing and readjusting just to change the blade thanks to the magnetic drop in system, and the whole thing is a nice solid metal construction.

Thanks for your help; you saved me a ton of money by helping me find the correct holder to use the 40+ blades I already have, and the cost of the holder from you was about half the cost of the holder suggested by Cutter Pros.

RG

;D

:thumbsup: