RRE

Windsheild Vinyl

Guest fivestar

WOW if you can get $65.00 out of it great.  I normally only charge $25.00-$30.00

Great job by the way.

WOW if you can get $65.00 out of it great.  I normally only charge $25.00-$30.00

Great job by the way.

Same here, I would have charged him 25.00. Maybe it all depends on where you live but no one here would pay 65.00!

Great for you!!

Renee

$25 also looks good i do 4'' x 36'' for $15 and the C would be $15 but $65 if you can get it get

Well i had never done one before, anf the guy was really excited so. I really thaught it was reasonable. But now i know thank you all.

The funny thing is 3 weeks after it was installed the guy hit a phesant and blew the windshield out of it. And now he wants another one. I'll drop the price on it. Thanks again.

I have done several windshield decals for a car audio place in my town and I charge them 20 for RTA 6" x 24" - 6" x 36".  But if you can get 65 then go for it!!!  I did 3 lines of simple text on a back window of a honda each line 6" tall and got 60 for it, which is still good money.

Well i had never done one before, anf the guy was really excited so. I really thaught it was reasonable. But now i know thank you all.

The funny thing is 3 weeks after it was installed the guy hit a phesant and blew the windshield out of it. And now he wants another one. I'll drop the price on it. Thanks again.

i would charge him the same price, because his insurance is likely paying for it. you could probably continue to get that kinda pricing on future jobs.

bb

Good job on the banner.

I haven't done any pay work beside trading some buck a piece stickers for my entry fees for autocross events. I had a request the other day, the guy wanted two words for a windshield banner and he wanted each word to be 4"x30". He also wanted two web address stickers to be 2"x25". I figured a buck a letter for the 4", .50 for the 2", and $7 shipping and handling. It came to $40 shipped and I never heard back from him.

No the guys insurance wont cover cuz its not full coverage :thumbsup:. But i'll cut him a break for return business. Thanks alot for you replies guys...

No the guys insurance wont cover cuz its not full coverage :P. But i'll cut him a break for return business. Thanks alot for you replies guys...

Good customer service!  :thumbsup:

thats highway robbery

I would say its all a matter of perspective.  I've seen stuff like this for $50 plenty of times.  Depending on the area you are in and the amount of service you give, $65 might be cheap.  I'd gladly pay a little more to deal with someone that will take care of me and be in business next time I call.  You didn't even ask if we was installing it, prepping the windows, doing it inhouse or anything.  Lots of factors come in to pricing.  I think I'd worry why it was so cheap if someone took the time to install it for much less than $50.

here's my thing about my price for window banners 4''x36'' i use 15'' x 30' 6-7 year vinyl it's about $15 a roll and you can get 30 banners from a roll 30x$15=$450 a roll that's a kill en to me that's why my price is what if is

Yes i installed and made sure it looked good. So end of it. Thanks for all the input.

Nice work, looks good.

The way I see it; if I took the time to buy the equipment and the need is there then the price is right no matter how much.

Sometimes I quote high and discount when I'm done if they'll get something else done ASAP.

RG