Sign in to follow this  
Bigmac

bad cutting

Dose Signcut x2 have a problem in calculating the cut path. I have been trying to cut out a butterfly for about a week now. the problem I am having is the left antenna it startes out the correct size then tappers down to 0. The right and left antenna are just about the same size. Its the left side, I have rotated it in signcut 180 deg. and its the left side, when I rotate 90 degs. its the right side also when rotated 180 degs. its the right side. I dont beleave its the cutter I have a mh365 and a mh721 they both cut the same way. To elimanate a cutter blade problem I used the pen plot on both machines its the same. Can anyone cut this butterfly using signblazer/06 to see if both antennas cut correctly, I am ready to buy signblazer but done want to invest in something that not going to work.

0048_fn_butterf.ai

0048_fn_butterf.eps

0048_fn_butterf.ai

0048_fn_butterf.eps

Hello,

it doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the image. But the antennas lines are really tight. I've cut

it out on one of our machines without any problems but i had to make the size larger in order to weed

it out correctly.

Have you tried any other files for cutting?