Sign in to follow this  
malloryjo

Please Help! New & having Tons of problems!

Ok.. So I just got my LPCutter and am totally OVERWHELMED! I installed the cutter and connected it through the serial port and everything was working perfect. I was able to set up my vinyl by using the control panel. Then, I was trying to make my first cut, and the cut completion on SB never got past 4%, and it continued to say waiting on the control panel and never did anything. I had to shut off the machine because it was frozen and wouldn't let me press any buttons. Now, when I turn the cutter on, nothing on the screen appears. When I press buttons, nothing happens. When I tried to cut something again, my computer said that the cutter was not connected. PLEASE HELP!! I am very afraid I have gotten in WAY over my head with this! Thanks so much!

Your not the first and won't be the last. I set my vinyl right in the middle of the cutter and setup up a 23.75" wide set of 6 cuts. Didn't get that last graphic on the left hand side, i got half of it, before it hit the red kill switch. It's how we learn.

kevin