tlzimmerman

2.5 mm text....turned out pretty good!

Here is my tiniest text to date....getting the hang of consistently getting this thing dialed in.  Oracal 651 34" refine MH-871 45 degree blade SBE, designed in inskcape cut with SBE.

These are weeded still on the backing....gripping and ripping actually worked best...about 1 in 3 one of the tiny letters would come up, easy to grab with tweesers and put back down.

post-4031-12986534861068_thumb.jpg

post-4031-12986534880332_thumb.jpg

Do you have a JPG of the original design?  I tried to cut a similarly small design the other day and it came out pretty poorly.

TRD_logocopy.png

P1030902.jpg

I do have it, but I can't share it sorry, its for a team I sponsor.  Not that you would ever cut it for anything or use it...but still I am not going to put it out there for share...sorry.

Mine is a straight ariel bold type font, and for how small yours is I don't think it turned out that badly.  Looks like your offset needs some tweaking......you really have to get your offset and pressure right for things this small to cut good, and all that depends on your machine and the amount of blade you have out.

Mine was the smallest amount of blade out I can get away with and still cut through.......pressure of 100 with an offset of .20, and it still isn't perfect.

Oh, don't worry.. I just wanted to see the jpg to compare to your final product.  The above was cut with less than a half-credit-card thickness new 45