Sign in to follow this  
MisterEd65

SignBlazer Trial Mode Question

Hello all!  :thumbsup: I've downloaded and installed the Trial version of SBE and it runs good, but the problem I have is that whenever I want to Import, or save, or try different features it always goes back to the screen where you have to click on trial version before it will go to the screen I'm looking for.  Am I doing something wrong or is there a different download I can get?  I got a disc from the person I bought my cutter from (used) and that program doesn't do it, but it also doesn't list my cutter in the setup, so I'm using the downloaded version.  Any help/ideas/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ed  :thumbsup:

Hello all!   :thumbsup: I've downloaded and installed the Trial version of SBE and it runs good, but the problem I have is that whenever I want to Import, or save, or try different features it always goes back to the screen where you have to click on trial version before it will go to the screen I'm looking for.  Am I doing something wrong or is there a different download I can get?  I got a disc from the person I bought my cutter from (used) and that program doesn't do it, but it also doesn't list my cutter in the setup, so I'm using the downloaded version.  Any help/ideas/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ed   :thumbsup:

MAKE SURE IT IS SETUP SAME AS THE ONE YOU DOWNLOADED.yOU MIGHT TRY TO UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL..yOU MIGHT HAVE A CORRUPT FILE..HOPE THIS HELPS

Thanks for the help Ken. I've installed it, and it seems to do better, but this version doesn't show my cutter in the cutter setup list.  I've got he PCut CT900.  This only lists the PCut CT630 and the PCut CTE 630 HPGL.  Will either one of these still operate my cutter or do I have to do something else.

Ed

What's the difference between the CT630 and CTE 630 HPGL?  My cutter says it's a CTN630 (24in PCUT).