Sign in to follow this  
john!

24x36" coros, need pricing

Hey, i have a customer who wants just 1 24x36" coro 2 sided 1 color then if he likes them he wants 10.

These are with a 2 wire stake (he requested it :-)

I came up with $60 for the first and $46 each additional of 10

Double Sided with 1 color and basic design i have round $36 ea, But i can do coro cheap!  I have Double sided single color 18x24 lawn signs for $11

Double Sided with 1 color and basic design i have round $36 ea, But i can do coro cheap!  I have Double sided single color 18x24 lawn signs for $11

Ditto... I could never get $60 here for one...there's a sign company up the road who does digitally printed 24x36 coro one aside full color for $40 (for 1) and the price drops FAST....12 of them are $15 each and 24 or more $8 each.

That's wholesale to the trade, but I can't compete with that on vinyl.

I told customer....$40 for the first one and $36 each one after that and he said doesn't sound bad.

I looked and seem what it would cost me in materials and then what was left puts me at about 5 shop rate hours to complete the project which seems fair, waiting for the cutter to complete them all is going to take the longest but I'm figuring actual labor installing the vinyl to the signs for shop hours. Waiting for it to cut kind of comes with the job ya know.

:thumbsup:

Damn..  I know thats pretty standard pricing, but there is no way anyone would bite at that around here.  Hell, even the politicians wont pay $15.  Most of them I see are buying the cheap sleeve type online, probably for around $3 or so.

I get the feeling there is a perception in my area that coro signs are cheap, political, throwaway signs and no one wants to pay the money for them, certainly not $30+ for a sign to leave in a yard after completion of a job for the homeowner to toss.  The local FastSigns has been running an ad for 10 18x24 signs for $250, wonder how that is going for them..

I am getting $20 a piece on 1 color 2 sides 18" x 24" coro signs.  Have gotten $25 a piece.  Charging that allows for a pretty good profit.  About 4 bucks in materials and 5 min of application....

How did you come up with 4 bucks in material? I triple checked my numbers and added 10% for waste and still come up with $2.75 each. That price is for colored coroplast 18" x 24", transfer tape Performance Plus, Avery promo vinyl, and 10" x 30" stake. I was on here going to get some info on pricing and I was amazed at the pricing I have seen. I won't even tell you the price I WAS going sell them at. I only have two words for myself BOTTOM FEEDER. I am glad I checked before I ran my ad. Let me know if I am missing something my supplier is about 20min. from my door so shipping prices are not a problem for me.

Thanks,

Keystone Chuck