Sign in to follow this  
TLE

Signcut help

Does anyone know how to get in touch with signcut I have EMailed them like 10 times asking for help and they never get back to me.

Welcome to the family of people having issues to get in contact with helpdesk at Signcut. :rolleyes:

Regards, Paco

So I am not the only one that can not get them to EMail back, does us cutter know how to get them to get back they sell there product

Ken Imes certainly has an email adress from higher person at SignCut I think so.

I rahter have someone telling me he has no time with a possible date he is available then auto responses by an email system. But who am I?

If this was doen by the company I work for I was fired right away. ;-)

I do not know the situation at Whisqu Graphic AB so I can and will not judge about the pesonal situation.

One men show or are there more people involved?

According to a PDF file on the web they have support all over the world located.

Kjell Jansson is the CEO of Whisqu Graphic AB.

We wait an see.

paco

I have some email addresses for some SignCut reps, including Kjell.

Who needs help, and with what?

Ken,

I have Kjells email adress too, but it should not work this way in my personal opinion.

Let first the others ventilate their problems here. Mine situation is working now for 99%.

So let others ventilate the problems first.

Regards, Paco

Ken,

I have Kjells email adress too, but it should not work this way in my personal opinion.

Let first the others ventilate their problems here. Mine situation is working now for 99%.

So let others ventilate the problems first.

Regards, Paco

;)

TLE - please email me directly at kimon@signforums.com with the details of your previous emails and perhaps a ticket number so I may look into your issues personally. I assure you we take our customers issues seriously but do not check this forum as part of our regular support. This forum is an user to user forum and although we do stop in your best avenue for support is to open a ticket in our ticket system. It seems that this system has failed you and I would like to look into it in greater detail.