Sign in to follow this  
JLB

help with cutter driver settings

I am trying to cut smaller letters and the weeding is a nightmare.  Support suggested changing my blade offset.  When I did the weeding was a little easier but the 'tails' on my letters became jagged. In the forum I have been reading about slowing down the cutter and changing the pressure.  I can't seem to adjust these using the instructions from flexi help.  Please Please Please help me!!!!!! (creation Pcut 630, flexi starter)

I am trying to cut smaller letters and the weeding is a nightmare.  Support suggested changing my blade offset.  When I did the weeding was a little easier but the 'tails' on my letters became jagged. In the forum I have been reading about slowing down the cutter and changing the pressure.  I can't seem to adjust these using the instructions from flexi help.  Please Please Please help me!!!!!! (creation Pcut 630, flexi starter)

In the production manager setup. You will see knive offset in the "blade" tab. Make sure you check the button so it applies. then you can save and give it a try.