Sign in to follow this  
DescineModern

SignCut-X2 PCut - How to set the size of the vinyl? OR...

How do I either set the size of the vinyl or how do I know how big each letter or design will be? I'm confused... on SBE you can see exactly where its going to print on the vinyl but on SignCut you dont even know where its going to cut. HELP! Thanks  :P :P :D

Just click on the Image button to set the size. It also displays the size under the Image button.

Just click on the Image button to set the size. It also displays the size under the Image button.

Is there away that I can see it in inches? I just see like 0000 x 0000... number format is this pixel size?

Yes, go to Settings, then Locale, then change the Unit to inch, and Area Unit to sqinch.

Yes, go to Settings, then Locale, then change the Unit to inch, and Area Unit to sqinch.

Thanks Ken - you rock! hopefully when Flexi comes in next week, it will be better!  :rolleyes:

Kimon I just Emailed you sorry it is a bite late handling personal matters.Please get back to me I would like to use the program I have been working with signblazer now in test mode for 5 months waiting for an Email back from signcut.I will be waiting for your reply.

Be happy to help what addy did you email too I do not see an email from you on my personal email.

Found your email from yesterday in a junk mail folder, please reply to my return email with details of your problem. I have looked through our support logs and do not see a ticket under your email address, if you used a different email than the one you registered with please include that with your reply so I can find your original support ticket.