Sign in to follow this  
XCD

SignCut X2

Hello, Im just got my Copam 2500 and Im trying to do my first cut from my Powermac G5 (running Tiger). Its a decal for my windshield that is about 4.5" x 40". I created it that size in Illustrator and I import it into SignCutX2. I cut out and it only cuts what appears to be the top 1/3 of it and then it stops as if it were done. Could anyone help with setting up my artwork in SignCutX2. I even tried to cut a simple 2"x2" circle and it only does half of it and then cuts a straight line.Thanks in advance for any feedback

Do you have the pinch rollers on the outer edges of your material? If not, the cutter is not measuring the full width of your material.

Please drop us a ticket at support@sc-x2.com and include the following information

Click help then about Signcut and give us your subrevision number, License number, Click the cutter button and give us your settings for Manufacturer, Cutter, Device. Also include a sample file that you are having trouble with and we will try and assist you immediately.