Sign in to follow this  
#D-zine#

Well, couple of my first things

I'm not so sure inexpensive is the right word either. I was looking today for a mirror something along the line of what was used by D-zine. Some Friends of ours are getting married next Sat. The ones that looked Wedding nice, i found were on sale for $35. Then I thought I would look for some etching cream to use instead of trying out my sandblaster on something I need in a week, and it was $20 for a bottle the size of a Tylenol bottle. SO it's looking like maybe our friends are gettin' a Dollar General Mirror $10, ugly frame, with the design Sandblasted on , then add some fancy vinyl lettering like D's.

Yeah, we scored this mirror at the dollar store for only $10, lucky I guess. :thumbsup:  And your right on the etching cream, not the cheapest(oh sorry, most inexpensive... :thumbsup:) stuff.  I was going to blast it, but I really wanted to try this etch cream.  I will try some blasting on one when I get a chance to see the difference.

I am sure whatever you decide it will look great! 

Thanks everyone!

I am wondering the same thing, I would think it would be more consistent with the blasting, but i look forward to seeing your comparison.