Sign in to follow this  
boba282

I love my refine! Finally

this is to everyone who buys a refine plotter or thinking of buying one. they are great it just may take time to realize that, because when i first bought it i was pissed because it didn't work well to make a long story short and three circuit boards and a carriage later (which were covered under warranty) it truly is a great machine for the price, ken and Levi were great help over the phone thank you guys very much

they have a TON of PATIENCE!!!!!!  Got everything working great after a month and thats fine by me this time included fixing the plotter learning signblazer(which is also great its free) and cutting my vinyl. the forum is full of resources and friendly people use it.  I'm an hvac contractor and I lettered my entire van with my logo and everything i wanted for half the price of what sign places wanted and if i get another van i can do that for just the cost of the vinyl. I'm looking into making a side business out of this thank you us cutter  thank you very much ken you are the best

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

And thank you for your continued patience while we did what it took to get her cutting correctly.

I think this serves as a great example......sometimes these less expensive cutters will have issues...fact of life.  Even the large expensive ones have issues.....but UScutter stands behind their product %100 and will work tirelessly to make sure your cutter gets cutting correctly.

Stories like this is the reason I took a chance on a refine....haven't looked back yet.