Sign in to follow this  
bayshorecreations

Looking to expand my business

I'm thinking about purchasing one of these cutters to expand my Dye Sublimation business.

So here is what I am looking for in a cutter:

I would be doing both heat transfers and sign/vehicle work with this cutter.

My work varies from complex to very simple and everything in between.

I would like to work off of my Macintosh. Do these work well with Mac's or only PC?

I would be using Adobe Illustrator for my work.

So I guess what I am looking for is some opinions as to which cutter to look into that would best suit my business?

Thanks! B)

I have not cut any heat transfer, but billy hughes has. He has posted some pic of that work in a post under other materials, White hot mark 40 on Black t-shirt. From the pictures they look realing good to me. I have only cut a few things so far, but the size has not been an issue. I have cut from about 1/4 inch tall letter to a company logo that was about 12 inches tall with no problem. I have not had the time to get to complex yet, time is tight around home. I am sorry that I don't know about the MAC compatability either. There seems to be several people on the form using Adobe. I will say that so far I am well pleased with the cutter for the price, and that Marcel, and this board have been a great help. Sorry that I am not of more help.

Chris

Thank you cneil79  B)

These plotters do work with MAC OS 10.3.9 and up. We sell them primarily as a vinyl cutting plotter but people have cut tint, stickers and other materials. As long as the material is not thicker than 1mm it should work in most cases. If you want us to test a specific material you are more than welcome to send us a sample. Our address is at our ebay store website

www.selltopia.com