onebusymomma

settings

I dont know what I did but when I go to cut out my image, all i get are the holes and no image outline... (sorry.. i dont even know how to describe it) it is sort of like I get the negative of what the image is..... WHAT setting do I need to fix?

Do you have different colors show up in the cut menu? Are you selecting the ones you want to cut? Sometimes the cutouts are actually white shapes and you need to select more than one color at a time to cut or combine your items.

my images are black and white...

i was trying to think of a better way to describe what is going on.... if I was to have a happy face image, the only thing that would cut out would be the eyes and the mouth....

how do i change my settings to show all colours in the cut menu? sorry, i am still new at this whole thing....

When you go to cut it out, do you have both black and white show up in the upper left corner? Black may have a red X on the left side.

k, i had the black with an x on it.... but when i click on the black to get rid of the x, the x goes to the white and I get a solid image. so in my example, i get a black circle with no eyes or mouth.... how do i get both?

Hold down the control key & click what colors you want to cut at the same time .  :thumbsup:

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!  I hate not having a manual to look through to fix the problem... i tried the pdf file and it didnt work for me... You are life savers!

your welcome . Makes me happy to be able to help  :thumbsup: