Sign in to follow this  
aries58

Need Help gOT PIC NOW

Could someone make this ready to print for me.The door is 30 in wide,kentucky mountain health is 5 in ,6064330404 is 2 in, i want to make one for the door that is used.I also would like the KENTUCKY MOUNTAIN HEALTH ARC..

Thanks for any help.....I don't want the use other door thing on it..This is a gift for my daughter-in-law..Thanks

post-3934-12986533939672_thumb.jpg

post-3934-12986533952625_thumb.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. From the sound of the post, it does sound like they're descibing an image.

Charlie

Unfortunately, the file attached to your post says it's not a valid jpg file when I try to open it.

Charlie

Looks good johnnyboy. Great job, especially considering how new you are at it. I added the heartbeat for you.

Cheers,

Jason

thanks it took me a little bit to do. did you draw the heartbeat or did you have it already? sorry if im highjacking your thread

I didn't have one, so I had to draw one. Just figured I would out. You did all the hard stuff johnnyboy.

Guest Schramm

Here try this, I think that you wanted the company arched right?  I tried it a couple of ways and this one looked best!

Rob

post-0-12986534091292_thumb.jpg

kENTUCKY.ai

post-0-12986534102577_thumb.jpg

kENTUCKY.ai

Here try this, I think that you wanted the company arched right?  I tried it a couple of ways and this one looked best!

Rob

THANKS TO EVERYONE YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE GREAT.I BOW TO EVERYONE..

Rob

Could you eps the ai please..Thanks

Rob

Ilike this one,can you take the hours out of the box?also eps it..Thanks