Sign in to follow this  
beaker

Image import problem and another larger problem

So, I've been doing a lot of testing with my cutter and the software that came with it. I have a Refine Cutter and SignBlazer. I've been doing testing using the cutter as a plotter, and trying to import some logos that are in PhotoShop .PSD filer. They import great, but when I try to cut, or plot them, I get an error stating that they are bitmap images and only items that are not bitmaps will be cut. I've tried everything to change this including saving the files as .esp and still get the same error. I'm at a lose now, so here I am asking for help.

My next problem is the computer I'm using to run the software. Even though its more then enough to run PhotoShop it's been crashing with SignBlazer running. I plan on buying a new laptop but I remember when I installed the SignBlazer software it said that this would be the only computer I could run the software on and that I would not be able to transfer it. Does anyone know how I can go about the transfer after I buy a new computer???

Thanks

Beaker AKA Tim

I always get that message when I forget to delete the bitmap after vectorizing it. I just go ahead and cut.

For the other problem,you need to UNINSTALL signblazer while connected to the internet. This lets them know that you are doing it. When you reinstall,you will hvae to register again and they will sned you a new activation code. Be SURE and save your serial number. Have it tattooed on your foot if you have to...you will need it any time you reinstall.