Sign in to follow this  
jfought

new mailbox

here is a pic of my stepdad's new mailbox we get to do we will keep you posted.

it is 5' tall the base is 12" tall by 18" wide 26" long

pretty sweet

post-2509-12986533783542_thumb.jpg

post-2509-12986533798519_thumb.jpg

na it's going to be placed in front of a building no chance of the plow monster getting this one. now the kids on the other hand....

Guest gracewriter

That is too cool.  You should enter it into some kind of mail box competition.

Make the mailbox look like a large welding machine. I see them suspended from cranes all the time around roadwork.

Charlie

:huh:

Running conventional cranes is how I earn a living and support my vinyl hobby.  Would love to see the finished product. Since it is red you should cut out some Manitowoc decals for the sides. Nice Job

Al

Dude, that mailbox is fantastic.  You should design some others and sell 'em.  very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!    :huh:

i didn't design it. it was hand made by a black smith. he uses the old ways of metal working. i was in his shop and watched him working and it was really cool.

:thumbsup:

Running conventional cranes is how I earn a living and support my vinyl hobby.  Would love to see the finished product. Since it is red you should cut out some Manitowoc decals for the sides. Nice Job

Al

that's what i was thinking. 

i have ran a few cranes over the years. my first time was in a grove rt with a 135' of boom/jib in high enough winds the it was hard to spin to the right and i had to do it all blind ( could not see any piece of steel i set). i was sitting about 30' from a 20'tall wall. it was a learning experience.