Sign in to follow this  
Pistonpump

Insurance

I have a question my wife just asked me.  Does anyone out there have insurance to cover them from any type of damage done to a car or store front from them putting decals on?  If so what do you have and or what do you recommend?

Thanks

George

I have insurance that covers me no matter what I am doing . Purchased when I was doing mainly septic systems - excavation ( $800 some for $300,000 coverage ) & still keep it up even though I'm mainly doing Mobile Home tear-downs & moving ( the truck has insurance that covers me when on the road ) . Even though not as much liablility with making /installing vinyl ,  I would still have some insurance . Paying a lawyer to defend a civil case gets VERY expensive & the insurance covers that . Very strange things happen sometimes & best to cover yourself , especially if you have equity in things . A ladder falling over into a person , slipping . real things happen & then there are people looking for a chance to file a civil suit .

general liabilty coverage for your business is all you need...and the LLC is also a good idea.

I carried $1 million in liability when I had my concession biz...premiums were less than $300 every six months.

I have a $3mil policy and it costs me $1000 yearly!  Always have INS!  It pays in the end!  and some of the corporate jobs require to have a basic workman comp policy!