Sign in to follow this  
cegglestn

upgraded to a new laptop need some help....

I decided to purchase a new laptop that has vista home basic edition sp1 and junk the one Im using now that uses windows xp because its old.  I have the disc that came with the cutter signblazer06 or signblazer6.iso release 6.0.14 06July2007.  I need to install signblazer on the new laptop.  Will this cd work still for vista?? And who can I contact for a new reg key?  Please help.

Thanks

Chris

cant tell you if it will work with vista or not but can say that you will not be able to register it however the trial is a full functioning trial that never expires

It does work on Vista. I have a laptop and my desktop that both have vista and it works with both of them.

Christi

Who can I contact to re register it??? Seems strange that the software comes with the cutter but I can re register it?

the main guy at the company passed and now is held up in legal matters so until things are straightened out their is no way of re registering like i said if it is elements you can use the free trial and it never expires

I would like to use all the features of the program and the trial one doesnt offer them.  What other cutting software can I use for the creation cutter because im not gonna wait till sb gets their matters straightened out.