Sign in to follow this  
RickBac

Signblazer and Vista?

I have had my cutter for a couple weeks now and have had no luck.  All the images are fine when entered, then as I click away or send to cutter, all the edges are uneven, fuzzy or distorted.  I have been working with support but no luck so far. 

This morning I unhooked my cutter and deleted the drivers, that way the cutter could not talk to signblazer as I entered something.  The images still have the same problem.

I have tried to post a file to this forum and it says it is too large.

I have tried to send files to support and they can not open them.

Could it be I am on Vista, running USB?

I have done the updates.

None of my computers have the old pin style printer connection.

Looking for any help.

I have a cutter set up via usb with Vista , no problems . Are you using imported imagaes ? I would try some text from SB . I would then go into the library ( click "Draw " top left toolbar . scroll down to library , open it ) ,  click & drag an image into your workspace . See if that does the same thing . There is quite alot of difference in clip art IF you are importing stuff ( clean lines , nodes  etc ) . Are you are using a laptop ?

Yes it is a lap top.  I do have a couple of desktops, an alienware and a peach.  I was doing stuff in SB not importing.  I will try working through the library.  thanks

Sure  :huh: . Try a desk top if it continues .