Sign in to follow this  
battrans

What sign blazer do i use?

Hi Everyone

What sign blazer is everyone useing? Elements or Blazer 6.0 hotshot or? Are they all the same?Help :)

Thanks Ron.

I believe everyone is using elements. The man that created signblazer is no longer with us ( passed away) The only version available is free, you can download and use the trial version but can not register it. you can access the hotshot version that is in the elements download.

Hope this helps

Renee

Ron,

I dont think you can cut directly from hotshot, I'm not even sure why its there...lol. Ya can always try it though!

I like your shop name...lol

Renee

Hi

The Text dialog in element is not the same as hot shot is there more text dialog in element some were?

Thanks

Ron

Hi

I imported from a silhouette cd a bitmaps anyone know how i can put into a cut so i can cut it out on my MH871 im just leraning and i want to try and cut this out. I have cut text out but not a silhouette.

Thanks ron

Hey Ron, the any file you cut, will have to be an eps file. a bmp file will not cut, nor will a jpg. You will have to convert your file from bitmap to eps.

Renee

The number 8 must be in season LOL, My company is called Cre8tive Graphics, My band is called Str8shot.

Must be catchy.

Kevin

Hi

The Text dialog in element is not the same as hot shot is there more text dialog in element some were?

Thanks

Ron

heres is what i have learned with this topic if you find a font in hot shot that you like but its not in elements you need to chose the font then click the default button then go to elements and open the text up and it will at the very top of the list hope this works for you. there is also a post on the forum about it.

You can cut in Hotshot , but can't save any files . I don't know if you can export & save the file :huh:  There are some neat features in Hotshot ,...

Hey Rodger,

Nice to see ya...lol. Funny I have never even laid my eyes on you but I do think about you when American Idol is on...LOL!! I wonder why that is!  :huh:

I didnt know you could cut from hot shot, never tried it but I thought someone said in another thread that you couldnt! Thanx for the info I will have to give it a try!

Renee

Hey Renee ,

LOL , I think of many people when somebody says American Idol .. BUT I think you know who I think of 1rst ... My wife knows who  :huh:

Let me know how Hotshot does , I have never trie to cut in it .

Rodger

the pro and hotshot version that comes with sbe is a trial only. there is no output function. you can't even save anything.

bb