Sign in to follow this  
ssg

Refine MH1101 problems,

the 1101 does not come up in signcut, only the 721 does, is this why my 1101 will not work, i am using the usb adapter cord, test works on cutter but it wil not run from computer, i think i have tried everything,

any ideas?:huh:?:D?;D

DAN

Hey Dan, when you are in signcut at top of page click on settings, then click on cutter, the box will show manufacture, cutter, device ect. click on cutter, the drop menu should show the different cutters to choose from, mine shows the refine mh/eh 1101 and others so I'm assuming everybodies does the same. You can also read the sticky titled Read this first; plotter setup instructions. Maybe this will help, if not somebody will help you. :glasses2:

it did not show in sign cut, but i down loaded signcut2 and it showed up, but still does not work, but now when i hit cut, the box opens showing the cutter is uploading, but it shows no progress, i did not even get that before in the sign cut1, i am hooked up with the z-tek usb adapter deal,  which can be hooked into the lpt port or the com port or the usb port, the disc that came with it loads a prolific driver,      i read a few things on the net and they said the prolific one is a problem one,    i am just wondering if i should get a parralel or serial cord if that would end the problem

i hope spombady can point me in the right direction

If you are having problems with the USB, Serial or Parallel might be a better way to go. If using LPT1, make sure you select Refine 2 as the model.