mb design 2

My helmet

That looks great!  :thumbsup:

Just be careful, some manufactures void any warranties and such when you put your own decals on helmets.

looks sweet ;D I watched a video of a large helmet decal, and it had to be put on wet and with no app tape because of the curves. Changed my mind about doin em lol. Very nice tho mate  :thumbsup:

Im not concerned with the warranty im probably goin to get a new one i just

wanted to play around.thanks for the good feed back.Im still very new to this

but im havin fun :thumbsup:

Looks good dude.  ;D Helmets take a little extra time to do, but the end results are worth it.

That looks great!   :angel:

Just be careful, some manufactures void any warranties and such when you put your own decals on helmets.

Just curious, how does this void the warranty?

Dave

That looks great!   :D

Just curious, how does this void the warranty?

Dave

The helmet manufactures dislike any modification to the helmets.

When you get in an accident and get hurt, people like to sue.  This insures that if the helmet was defective because of alterations, it's not the fault of the manufacturer.

The same is true for construction helmets.  In Oregon, OSHA does not like to see stickers / decals on the hard helmets for the same reason.

I personally disagree, but it keeps people from doing stupid things, getting hurt, and trying to pass blame.

I'm a Union Carpenter and I have decals all over my hard hat.. all the works on the job do as well.. OSHA does not like it.. but they don't say anything about it.. they new if they did they would have to shut down the hole job... lol

I'm a Union Carpenter and I have decals all over my hard hat.. all the works on the job do as well.. OSHA does not like it.. but they don't say anything about it.. they new if they did they would have to shut down the hole job... lol

Your right!  :D

I didn't say they would stop you, just that they didn't like it.  :D