RockerSigns

A freebie I just did for a buddy.

Thanks!

The reason I made him the decal is because he turned me on to Dave Ramsey a while back.

Then he goes out and buys a $50,000 car!!!!

I have been giving him a real hard time about wasting $$$, so to be nice I wanted to hook him up with something to make up for the crap i've given him lately.  :thumbsup:

Thats ironic, I just cut the same thing a few days ago, after coming across it in the graphic request forum.

Unfortunately, I just have the sticker and not the car..

Rocker, I love Dave Ramsey, and yes we are suppose to car debt free....

But I bet that car Rocks,,,

MMM

Sandy Jo

Thanks Splended....

Hey Vinyl guy... This is just black 651 on top of red 651. No Printing involved!

Monkey.... Dave Rocks!!! Me and the wife are trying to get started but have to get "current" on everything first! Hopefully within the next couple months we can actually dive in head first. It's so hard to get started! We own a dance studio and I have a full time job, plus, I'm in a band and sling vinyl on my 2-4 free hours of the week! hahaha

We are very busy with life and need to take the "time" to get the 3 different budgets and the Snowball together....

It wasn't too bad to weed it! I guess i'm wierd in a way, I really like to weed!

It's a 12" x 12"..

He want's 2 more, and some guys at work saw it and want me to do some different ones for them!

One is for a 71' Demon. It's a great 4 color logo.

The lesson I learned from this is.... Sometimes a freebie can quickly turn into $$$$!