Sign in to follow this  
bjbk

Registration marks again . . .

i'm sorry i'm sure its been talked about many times; but when i do a double color cut my registration marks or something is shifting over to one side about a quarter inch. i get the idea of doing them but am i not locking something in before i cut? if i do a total weld my colors change to one. thanks

if you put a box around your multicolor design and make it a different color from everything else, then send it to the cutter. when you cut each color in your design, hold down the control button and click on the reg mark and box color also. this should align everything properly. hope this helps.

bb

i don't get it  :thumbsup:  ;D , on the cut screen? when i try it it un checks the colors , i need help  :'(

Whatever reg mark you use ( a box around the decal , a square , circle etc ) make it a different color than any color in the decal . In the cut screen , Like was said , click the color of the reg mark & what you want to cut . If only a 1 color decal , click on both colors . Sometimes things don't " sink in " until it does & then seems soo easy . patience is the key  :thumbsup:

THANK YOU , i'll try that

don't forget to hold the "control" key down when selecting multiple colors in the cut screen.

bb

don't forget to hold the "control" key down when selecting multiple colors in the cut screen.

bb

That helps. I should have known that. I made the dots the same color then changed them for the next cut.