Sign in to follow this  
the falcon

for the love of god I need help with my plotter

Help please. I have the bridge pro720 and it has failed to respond when I use the cut command on both SignCut-X2 and Artcut. I have followed the directions in setting it up with USB and with LPT1(parallel port), set the baud settings correctly and everything. The test button on the actual plotter succesfully makes a box inside another box, but still no response when commanded from the computer. I am using windows xp Please for the love of god after 4 hours of trying someone please help me Thanks

When using USB, which COM port is it installing to? You may need to check your device manager under the ports category to find out. Once you know, you can set SignCut to cmmunicate through that port, and make sure you select the correct manufacturer as well as the correct model cutter. Then try and calibrate.

Falcon, for some, the set up process is very frustrating. hang in there. although i am not familiar with your specific cutter after reading your post i wondered  if you have the LPT1 and the usb cable connected at the same time. if so this could be a source of conflict. best of luck and welcome to this cutter community.  daniel t