Z

Graphics to import into SBE

Does anyone know of a place to download free vectorized graphics that are "cut ready" to practice cutting? I'm not too good yet at Node editing. I can import and vectorize, but still don't get the results I want. Any suggestions? Thanks.

BTW - I hope this was right place to post this, if not please excuse a beginner error. Looked about the best of the folders I looked at.

Cut me, I got the catolag off this that you just wrote, thanks

MMM

Does anyone know of a place to download free vectorized graphics that are "cut ready" to practice cutting? I'm not too good yet at Node editing. I can import and vectorize, but still don't get the results I want. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi , click on " Draw " on the top left in SBE . down the list is " Library " . open it . click & drag anything you want to cut . You can add text & modify those graphics . There is plenty of stuff in there to practice on & you can make alot of original stuff starting with what is in there . You will want to read up on " spilt " & " combine " , that way you can use any part you want & delete the rest . I have 1 of the outside rings with my business name in the middle which everybody compliments me on .

here is an awesome collection of prime vectors for cutting.

you can download the swapmeet files here (free)

Pdf of files:

http://garcya.us/downloads/995-free-vector-graphics.pdf

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bwy0mmbks3k

bb

Thanks. What are the "swapmeet" files and how do I use them?

they are a collection of ai and eps files that are ready to cut vectors. you can import them into signblazer.

bb

I downloaded the swapmeet file and cannot open it. Help please?

do you have a zip utility? like winzip, or winrar?

bb