Sign in to follow this  
n7kon

cutting

When I puchased my cutter I did not know anything. So I did not buy a CONTOUR CUTTING cutter.

My question is if I print a design with registration marks and using the pen tool to line it up on the marks runt the cut profile to make sure it is where I want it. Do you think or have you tried to then cut the decal out. I though about putting a hair line out line around my art work in corel and then see if I can get the pen tool lined up with the hair line.

KeithH

I have tried this with my pcut, and could not get it to work.  I tied using the cut a print option in signblazer and the contour cutting option is flexi sign, and it does not work.  Im thinking that this issue is the pcut only has a one way communication with the computer, it can receive the info from the computer, but to set up for contour cutting the cutter needs to send info back to the computer so the computer knows the cutters starting position, and this model unfortunately doesnt do it, well atleast on mine.  If you can get it to work though, let me know how you did it