Lost little disk that came with cutter, can you help me find the driver for it?? Knowing me I was looking right at it but didn't see it at US Cutters...

Levi

thank you for the link, I still can't get my cutter working again.. I 'm getting so fustrated, it was working so good, then my Sign cut program got messed up,  din't want to re-license it so bought Flexi 8.6 and still can't get it to workm  I'm using the LP1 as I did before... any help would be appreciated...

Kris

Windows XP Pro,

MH series cutters have 3 connection types, so if you cannot get one to work, try the others.

Tried that Ken, so now I have a computer which we have reloaded windows on to, put service pack one on it.. with no programs right now.. I found my little disk which came with the cutter (not loaded yet), can't remember if there were any additional drivers or window updates with it.. I have the Sign Blazer trial program (not loaded yet) and Flex 8.6 (not loaded yet)

So I have tried and tried to set this up again and it has not worked...

In a step by step how do I do it.. I'm so tired of trying every which way but loose... :thumbsup:

Can some one help me with this.....

Kris

If you have internet access on the computer you are hooking the cutter up to, I can just login to your computer and configure everything for you....

YEAH!!! YES!!!! ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

yes i have internet access on that computer let me know how and what to do>>>

my c: drive has just been reformated, which program do I need to put on, I have Sign Blazer Trial and Flex....

Update, computer was Sunday and Monday, cutter still not working... Maybe I should try signx program trial to see if it will work with it...

SignBlazer is what I would go with. Give us a call so we can try the logging in to your computer deal: 425-481-3555