King of Teez

Anyone from Michigan?

I am new to this forum, new to cutters in general. I just purchased a CP-2500 that should arrive tomorrow. I am looking for a decent vinyl supplier located near southeast michigan or someone who ships quick and cheap to my area. If you can guide me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

-Mike

Welcome from Michigan!

Fellers, Stahls, Wensco are all 1 day shipping for me

I order sign vinyl from Fellers and Heat sensitive from Stahls if I need them in a hurry. Otherwise, I like the heat sensitive ECO from Imprintables. Fivestar tells me Siser (another brand) is the same. I don't have their pricing in front of me, I believe the 20" x 10 yd roll Oracal 651 I bought yesterday was $25 from Feller's. Free shipping after $75. There is a facility in Sterling Heights if that is local to you? You could pick up a catalog or have them send one. I'm sure others will come along soon with more resources. Keeping in mind shipping will add up and have to be taken into account. Good Luck!

Thanks a lot Tory! This is great info. Sterling Heights is about 30 mins away. Fedex just dropped off my cutter ( I thought it was coming tomorrow  :o) so I will run out to Sterling Heights today! Thanks again!

Your most welcome and have fun! You'll have to call to set up an account before ordering from Sterling Hgts, then they wlll fill it as you wait. But at least you can grab a catalog. I live about the same distance, to the north, of the Sterling facility. Stahl's will be local for you too, St Clair Shores. Wensco as well, but I just haven't ordered from them yet. Enjoy :o

welcome

wensco in Livonia does good for me doesn't have all that I use but next day delivery for ground service. Rjsign has 2 day ground service, JSIsign 2 day, signwarehouse 4day, uscutter 4day, earlmich 2-3day

and im in the UP