Sign in to follow this  
PermanEtch

Wow! You guys really blew this out of proportion!

I think two apologies are in order. First and foremost, mine to everyone here for not taking a few extra minutes to better clarify what was actually intended. The original post was not in an ugly spirit! Please be fair and at least allow me to break it down:

Have spent these past two nights and the biggest part of today trying to get some kind of results. I keep getting just a ****TINY**** bit of something at everything I try, but nothing of any real substance. I normally wouldn't post my phone #, but I am at the point I had better get some help from someone on US CUTTER's payroll or SIGNCUTX2's payroll. Forgive me for seeming rude, but if you are not FILTHY RICH in patience, please don't call.

281/758-2734    - - - Larry

I normally wouldn't post my phone #, but I am at the point I had better get some help from someone on US CUTTER's payroll or SIGNCUTX2's payroll.

:~I normally would not put my personal information available to any and everybody, but I was thinking at this point I better do just that in order to get the help I need and since I am not sure how best to contact US CUTTER directly. At least here in the forum is a starting point.~

Forgive me for seeming rude, but if you are not FILTHY RICH in patience, please don't call.

:~Initially I was only going to put: If you call you're going to need to be really patient as I have alot of frustration at this point. Lack of information can change everything and since I mostly hunt and peck on the keyboard when I type, one crucial piece of info nobody here could have known was that I paid for  a 3 year registration for Signcut. My CD was defective from day one. Upon calling their Customer Service dept at that point in time I was told they would not replace the CD. And now when trying to register Signcut, it tells me " Error: License not found." Who wouldn't be frustrated? Let he or she among you who is without frustration cast the first stone.

One of my biggest problems was that the CD that came with the cutter was damaged (the "mirrored surface" of the disk was flaked off in a small area).

What was actually intended was nothing more than that. Hind sight is 20/20 and looking at the specific and strong mannerism . . . yeah, bad move. I had been at this for several hours in my zeal for what I see has the potential to be a great hobby and should have slept on it before posting anything at all. At least that way, I know I'd have better clarified my intent.

Now for the second apology that I feel is owed. This one shouldn't be from myself, but from Rodger, and that not to me, but to you all for his having presumed that he really understood my post. His "flame", if you will, set the tone for this entire thread.

That having been said, hopefully this will clear the air. I am not what I was painted to be in this thread at all. Again, I offer my sincere apology to everyone offended.

Larry

Larry,

I have to say I wasnt offended in any way, I thought you were very rude and definetly could have benefited from sleeping on it before posting what you did. It came across to me that #1 someone on uscutter or signcut s pay roll BETTER contact you ( or else) you did not type or else but that is how i took it! #2 you posted your phone number and stated that unless someone was FILTHY RICH in patience dont bother calling. Translation in my mind was you were ready to bite someones head off if they even attempted to call you and kindly offer help. You have to remember that what you meant to say and what you did say are two different things and since we do not know you personally we cant read between the lines of what you actually meant like we can do with people we have known a long time. I dont believe we as a group blew anything out of proportion and I do not believe that Rodger owes you an apology in any way. He did not flame you! we apparently took what you said and how you said it the same way so how can one person be wrong?

I may be wrong here but I dont believe anyone was offended by your post so to apologise for offending is not what you should be apologising for. Its the fact that you were RUDE and demanding and totally pissed off at the world! So you quoted yourself and explained what you meant and what you were initially going to put, you know you could have avoided this whole fiasco had you from the very beginning typed what you would have initially ( to quote you) typed.

to me you acted like a bull in a china shop in your post, or a child having a tantrum because he cant have the candy bar in the grocery store, Rodger did not set the tone for your thread, you did it all by yourself.

now if you want to apologise for displaying the "or else additude" and the rudeness I'll accept that as I'm sure many others would too, but to apologise for offending, I wasnt the least bit offended, Your rudeness ( as that is how it came across to me) is a reflection of your bad manners which you displayed very strongly.

I will say that while I did not respond to your thread until today, I did read it last night and my initial thought was WHOA!! This is one rude pissed off dude, so I closed it without responding to it. Rodger did not lead me to believe this I thought of it all by myself!( imagine that!) So for you to blame another person just shows that you are the kind to not take responsibility for your own actions and words.

just my 02. worth!

Renee

I dont believe we as a group blew anything out of proportion and I do not believe that Rodger owes you an apology in any way. He did not flame you! we apparently took what you said and how you said it the same way so how can one person be wrong?

I may be wrong here but I dont believe anyone was offended by your post so to apologise for offending is not what you should be apologising for. Its the fact that you were RUDE and demanding and totally pissed off at the world! So you quoted yourself and explained what you meant and what you were initially going to put, you know you could have avoided this whole fiasco had you from the very beginning typed what you would have initially ( to quote you) typed.

Rodger did not set the tone for your thread, you did it all by yourself.

now if you want to apologise for displaying the "or else additude" and the rudeness I'll accept that as I'm sure many others would too, but to apologise for offending, I wasnt the least bit offended, Your rudeness ( as that is how it came across to me) is a reflection of your bad manners which you displayed very strongly.

So for you to blame another person just shows that you are the kind to not take responsibility for your own actions and words.

just my 02. worth!

Renee

A bit unfair, but . . . Ok. As to me having stated that Rodger owed me an apology or that I feel he does . . . I didn't and I don't. Please re-read that part. Can I see how what I posted could have been misinterpreted? Yes, perfectly. Nor was I placing blame anywhere, and certainly *** read this*** not on Rodger. And as to what kind of person I am, your 3rd strike. Again, it was not my intention to offend anyone as I already stated. Please re-read the post and try to think of it in this light. That being said, my apology stands and, still, in sincerity.

I'm sure we could go around and around with this and I dont want too really, but you gave me 3 strikes...lol

I stand corrected that you didnt say Rodger owed YOU an apology, you didnt say that. what you did say was he owed us all an apology, I dont agree with that. You also said that he set the tone for your  thread. So is that what he owes us an apology for? and isnt this blaming him for us thinking you were rude and demanding? Its not his fault! As I said you did that all by yourself!  but anyway I'm sure it will all work out one way or the other! 

I can 100% say I know your frustration because I was the same way when I first got my cutter and tried to understand signblazer, my frustration was with myself though and when I wrote about it, I made sure to say that i was frustrated with myself so no one thought I was putting my frustration off on the people of uscutter or anything. You obviously meant something different than what you typed, happens to the best of us. I'm sure the people you offended will be glad for the apology, you didnt offend me as i said, i just thought you were rude. So I guess now I'm up to 4 strikes?:lol: Hmmm...wonder that that means.

Anyway I sincerly hope you get your sign cut issues worked out, ( I'm not sure why you waited 2 yrs to try and fix that? ) and you are happily making some awesome signs, decals etc in no time.

Renee

Guest fivestar

Ok gang let's get back to being friends.  We all get discouraged now and again.  Lets move on.

Ok gang let's get back to being friends.  We all get discouraged now and again.  Lets move on.

lol FIve..I must say...I never thought I would see those words coming from you. But I totally agree.

Guest fivestar

Well John I know you've been through alot lately and didn't want to stir you up too much UNTIL you're COMPLETELY HEALED......Then LOOK OUT...... :lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup: J/K

Guest kenya

Hey Guys, what did I miss? J/K  :thumbsup:

Wow Five, I love how you said- "let's move on".

You sound like you've been a mod forever.  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

You sound like you've been a mod forever.  :lol:

I have been for about the last 7 yrs just not on this site.  On one that had over 60,000 members.  :thumbsup:;D:huh: It wasn't a sign cutter forum.

Well John I know you've been through alot lately and didn't want to stir you up too much UNTIL you're COMPLETELY HEALED......Then LOOK OUT...... :lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup: J/K

Good,I would hate to think that the bee has lost his sting.  :huh:

Guest kenya

You sound like you've been a mod forever.  :lol:

I have been for about the last 7 yrs just not on this site.  On one that had over 60,000 members.  :thumbsup:;D:huh: It wasn't a sign cutter forum.

60,000?    I'm sure that kept you busy.

Guest fivestar

LOL..........At times you honestly wouldn't believe it.  I no longer MOD there, well 7 yrs was total mod'ding at different sites, that was the biggest one I ever mod'd at. I do have a "soft side" at times.

As long as "you know who" doesn't show back up, I think I'll be fine.  :lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup: I may have to "use my powers" if I see him back on here though.

Guest kenya

If he does............ I hope I don't miss that one- :lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup:.

LOL..........At times you honestly wouldn't believe it.  I no longer MOD there, well 7 yrs was total mod'ding at different sites, that was the biggest one I ever mod'd at. I do have a "soft side" at times.

As long as "you know who" doesn't show back up, I think I'll be fine.  :lol: :laugh: :thumbsup: I may have to "use my powers" if I see him back on here though.

I like the new attitude Five.

Thanks five...heat like that isn't necessary here! FLAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dazzel

I think two apologies are in order. First and foremost, mine to everyone here for not taking a few extra minutes to better clarify what was actually intended. The original post was not in an ugly spirit! Please be fair and at least allow me to break it down:

Have spent these past two nights and the biggest part of today trying to get some kind of results. I keep getting just a ****TINY**** bit of something at everything I try, but nothing of any real substance. I normally wouldn't post my phone #, but I am at the point I had better get some help from someone on US CUTTER's payroll or SIGNCUTX2's payroll. Forgive me for seeming rude, but if you are not FILTHY RICH in patience, please don't call.

281/758-2734    - - - Larry

I normally wouldn't post my phone #, but I am at the point I had better get some help from someone on US CUTTER's payroll or SIGNCUTX2's payroll.

:~I normally would not put my personal information available to any and everybody, but I was thinking at this point I better do just that in order to get the help I need and since I am not sure how best to contact US CUTTER directly. At least here in the forum is a starting point.~

Forgive me for seeming rude, but if you are not FILTHY RICH in patience, please don't call.

:~Initially I was only going to put: If you call you're going to need to be really patient as I have alot of frustration at this point. Lack of information can change everything and since I mostly hunt and peck on the keyboard when I type, one crucial piece of info nobody here could have known was that I paid for  a 3 year registration for Signcut. My CD was defective from day one. Upon calling their Customer Service dept at that point in time I was told they would not replace the CD. And now when trying to register Signcut, it tells me " Error: License not found." Who wouldn't be frustrated? Let he or she among you who is without frustration cast the first stone.

One of my biggest problems was that the CD that came with the cutter was damaged (the "mirrored surface" of the disk was flaked off in a small area).

What was actually intended was nothing more than that. Hind sight is 20/20 and looking at the specific and strong mannerism . . . yeah, bad move. I had been at this for several hours in my zeal for what I see has the potential to be a great hobby and should have slept on it before posting anything at all. At least that way, I know I'd have better clarified my intent.

Now for the second apology that I feel is owed. This one shouldn't be from myself, but from Rodger, and that not to me, but to you all for his having presumed that he really understood my post. His "flame", if you will, set the tone for this entire thread.

That having been said, hopefully this will clear the air. I am not what I was painted to be in this thread at all. Again, I offer my sincere apology to everyone offended.

Larry

Since you started another thread , here is my response from the other thread .

"  Back to the real world ...

I can read & I read what you posted in your 16th post (1rst post in this thread ) . Then I read your previous 15 posts & relayed that in case others did not read your previos 15 posts . I can't mind read , so I don't know what you intended but this is ugly no matter what " spirit " it was meant ! It is flaming US Cutter & SignCut in front of us members & in front of prospective customers of US Cutter & SignCut .   

"I am at the point I had better get some help from someone on US CUTTER's payroll or SIGNCUTX2's payroll. Forgive me for seeming rude, but if you are not FILTHY RICH in patience, please don't call. "

I don't see any other way to read that part other than VERY rude  You say you said that in order to get contact information . doing a search here would do that . A search of US Cutter on the net would do that , A post ASKING USCutter's phone # would have done that instead of the rude language you used .  piss poor way to ask for a contact # .

2nd part -

you defend  this

" Forgive me for seeming rude, but if you are not FILTHY RICH in patience, please don't call.

" by saying this

" :~Initially I was only going to put: If you call you're going to need to be really patient as I have alot of frustration at this point. Lack of information can change everything and since I mostly hunt and peck on the keyboard when I type, one crucial piece of info nobody here could have known was that I paid for  a 3 year registration for Signcut. My CD was defective from day one. Upon calling their Customer Service dept at that point in time I was told they would not replace the CD. And now when trying to register Signcut, it tells me " Error: License not found." Who wouldn't be frustrated? Let he or she among you who is without frustration cast the first stone.

"

I can only read what you typed in the post , not what you " was " going to put .... You further say " one crucial piece of info nobody here could know was I paid for a 3 year registration for SignCut . My cd was defective from day one . Upon calling their Customer Service dept at that point in time I was told they would not replace the cd " I call BS !!! to that as I have seen USCutter go WAY above & beyond their duty to satisfy customers , let alone replace a defective cd ... I could be wrong if you used your sparkling personality with who ever you talked to  .

Further you are wrong about the " one crucial peice of info nobody here could know about was I paid for a 3 year reg ...yada yada yada ... not replace the cd "  AS I TYPED I READ ALL YOUR previos posts & in post # 17 ( as of now ) date 2-5-09 @ 10:44:59 pm you gave all the " one crucial peice of info nobody here could know "  Dude , everybody here can read  .  Here is me CASTING a big freakin 1rst stone . 

next thing is you saying you should have slept before posting .. Dude .. it's called being an adult

you say

" Now for the second apology that I feel is owed. This one shouldn't be from myself, but from Rodger, and that not to me, but to you all for his having presumed that he really understood my post. His "flame", if you will, set the tone for this entire thread.

That having been said, hopefully this will clear the air. I am not what I was painted to be in this thread at all. Again, I offer my sincere apology to everyone offended  "

Now that is about the funniest thing I've read in a long time . I owe an apology to the other members ... because because I  " presumed " that I really understood your post .....  DUDE ... I understood exactly what you typed & summed it up correctly ( as BannerJohn posted in the 9th post ) .. I did not understand ANYTHING you meant , thought or wished you would have done or said , ONLY what you have typed !!!  Members thinking I owe them an apology , please let me know 

You then say " My Flame .. set the tone for this entire thread " I call BS on that also . YOUR RUDE 1rst post flaming USCutter & SignCut did that .

then you "clear " the air . I would respect you more if you had admitted you were wrong , plain & simple & apologized , BUT OH NOOOOO .. you defend your 1rst post LOL , DUDE , you were dramatic , rude & cast serious doupt on USCutter's customer service . I would call you a dumbA*S , but that would be demeaning my Donkeys  ....

We don't need to carry this any further , we can agree we have VERY different values as far as respect & manners . I'll avoid you as I do a couple other members . I hope you learn what you want to here & get help as many here are very forgiving ( i actually know the techs will help you get going with USCutter offered software ) . I don't have any use for impatient , rude people , so I'll not bother you again ( actually I wasn't bothering you , just summing it up for others ) .

hey , I'm the nice guy here . My buddy 5 , he has the temper ( should I say HAD the temper ? LOL . I warned him  ) I just like to debate  "

I hope you have a successful business like USCutter some day & the customers you have appreciate what you have done for them as the members here & I appreciate USCutter & that those cutomers will defend you from any rediculous , incorrect , non - related statements that any frustrated , dramatic , unmannered & rude person would make . My advice is to stop , admit fully to ranting unjustified & I'm sure everybody will respect you . Keep doing what you are with Cre8tiveCutter & I think you will loose more rerspect .  I hope you take this objectively & benifit . No hard feelings on this end  :thumbsup:

Ohhhh boyyyy. Larry I posted in your previous thread with some info that you might find helpful. Also, Ken gave you a call, but you didn't pick up. We will be getting out of here in about 30 so give us a call and we will call you back tomorrow.